Golfers like to drive long and straight! Right? Well here in Tasmania you can have the nest of both worlds as you navigate your course from Hobart. Drive around coastal corners, drive through country lanes and drive via the Great Eastern Drive to golfing paradise in Bridport at Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm Golf Courses.
Pack your clubs and enjoy driving of a different kind as you take in the stunning coastline of Tasmania’s east coast. There’s time for golf along the way at any number of beautiful coastal courses – mostly nine holes - before staying for two memorable nights at Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm Golf Course. This holiday combines premium quality accommodation in Hobart, Freycinet National Park (Coles Bay), Barnbougle, then Launceston before returning to Hobart for your last night. Drive a medium size SUV auto to ensure room for your golf clubs! We’ve also included a National Parks Pass and a stunning coastal cruise into Wineglass Bay on Tasmania’s beautiful East Coast.
Your 10 Night Long Drive Includes:
- 3 Nights Lenna of Hobart (Mountain or Parkview room) - Hobart
- 2 Nights Freycinet Lodge (Spa Cabin) - Coles Bay
- 2 Nights Barnbougle Lost Farm Lodge (Ocean View) - near Bridport
- 2 Nights Hotel Verge (Luxe Room) - Launceston
- 1 Night Henry Jones Art Hotel (Standard Room) - Hobart
- Wineglass Bay Cruise - Vista Lounge
- 10 Days All-Inclusive Medium SUV with Drive Car Hire
- Barnbougle Dunes - Golf Course - 18 Holes
- Barnbougle Lost Farm - Golf Course - 20 Holes
- National Parks Pass - Allowing Entry Into Statewide Parks