Stay and play in Tasmania's central highlands, located a 1-hour drive from Hobart on the outskirts of Bothwell, known to be one of Australia's earliest inland settlements. Home to Australia's oldest golf courses, Ratho Farm is rich in history consisting of lovingly restored old farm buildings, trout streams, picture perfect views, and beautiful scenic walks and hikes.
Whilst in the area, enjoy a tour, tasting and lunch at the Old Kempton Distillery, a heritage listed 1840's coach house, now producing Single Malt Whisky and a range of gins and liqueurs onsite.
Your 2 Night Ratho Farm Highlands Stay With Golf Includes:
- 2 Nights Ratho Farm Highlands Resort in A Cottage
- Dinner Each Evening
- Contintental Breakfast Each Morning
- Premium Golf Club Hire Including Buggy
- 18 Holes at Ratho Farm
- Old Kempton Distillery Tour - Tour, Tasting and Lunch Package
- 2 Days All-Inclusive Economy Automatic Car Hire with Budget Rent A Car