This ultimate golfing adventure links the paradise of Barnbougle with King Island's two new world-class golf courses, Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes. Guests will have everything managed for them across four golf filled days. Tee off times, accommodation, transfers and flights are all pre-arranged, maximising relaxation and time on the course.
Cape Wickham is ranked #2 in Australia and #24 in the world. Barnbougle Dunes is ranked #4 in Australia and #31 in the world. Lost Farm is ranked #7 in Australia and #40 in the world. Ocean Dunes ranked #13 in Australia and is yet to receive a world ranking.
Your Ultimate Barnbougle & King Island Includes:
- Private charter flights on board the Outback Jet: Essendon > Barnbougle Airstrip > King Island Airport > Essendon
- 2 nights' on course accommodation at Lost Farm Lodge
- 1 night's accommodation on King Island - options include Cape Wickham on-course accom, Boomerang by the Sea, Island Breeze Motel or Ocean Dunes King Island Hotel
- 20 holes at Barnbougle Lost Farm golf course & 18 holes at Barnbougle Dunes golf course
- 18 holes at Cape Wickham & 18 holes at Ocean Dunes golf course
- Pull cart and full sized bag hire (if required)
- All ground transfers