Whether your interest lies in Tasmania’s convict heritage or the traditions of the piners and miners of the west coast, the unique and diverse history of Tasmania is perfectly captured in this 7-night itinerary. Book this package today and let us open your mind to a time-gone-by.
Your 7 Night History & Heritage Includes:
- 2 Nights Hadley’s Orient Hotel – Hobart
- 2 Nights Franklin Manor – Strahan
- 2 Nights The Grand Hotel – Launceston
- 1 Night Lenna of Hobart - Hobart
- Gray Line Tours – Grand Port Arthur Day Tour
- West Coast Wilderness Railway, River and Rainforest – Wilderness Carriage Including Lunch
- The Ship That Never Was – Australia’s Longest Running Play
- 5 Days All-Inclusive Economy Automatic Car Hire with Budget Rent a Car^
- National Parks Pass – Allowing Entry into Statewide Parks
- FREE Parking at Each Property
- Breakfast Included on 4 Mornings of your Package
^Car hire pick up from Hobart City, prior departure to the west coast of TasmaniaDownload A Printer Friendly PDF Factsheet
This itinerary starts and ends in Hobart, however we can customise it to suit your travel needs.