Experience Tasmania’s unique history with a visit to Port Arthur on the Tasman Peninsula before taking the scenic coastal drive along the stunning East coast. Enjoy quality accommodation throughout and the spectacular Freycinet Peninsula from the Wineglass Bay Cruise. This itinerary may be customised to suit but is based on departing Hobart on Monday 25th March 2024 and heading first to Port Arthur. Enjoy overnight stops at the coastal towns of Swansea, from where you can join the Wineglass Bay Cruise at Coles Bay then travel north to the fishing township of St Helens and nearby Bay of Fires.
You may choose to extend your trip or head to Launceston for departing flight home on day 4.
Your 3 Night Great Eastern Drive Package Includes:
- 1 Night Fox and Hounds Inn – Port Arthur
- 1 Night Swansea Cottages - Swansea
- Wineglass Bay Cruise – Vista Lounge with Lunch – Coles Bay
- 1 Night Bay of Fires Apartments – St Helens
- 4 Days All-Inclusive Compact Automatic Car Hire with Budget Rent a Car^
- National Parks Pass – Allowing Entry into Statewide Parks
Accommodation based on standard room types, room only. Budget Car rental includes unlimited kilometre allowance and full vehicle insurance with an excess of $633.50 which may be reduced by payment of additional fee. Ask for details.