Experience Tasmania’s contrasting landscapes from city to wilderness in style. Enjoy quality accommodation throughout. This itinerary may be customised but is based on departing Hobart on Monday 25th March 2024 and heading west to Strahan to experience the world class Gordon River Cruise and West Coast Wilderness Railway. Take a cruise on the Gordon River to discover the natural beauty and history of this World Heritage Listed area. Experience the depths of Tasmania’s wilderness rainforest by train before continuing to Cradle Mountain where you will be at one with nature.
You may choose to extend your trip or head to Launceston for departing flight home on day 4.
Your 3 Night Western Wild Drive Package Includes:
- 2 Nights Risby Cove – Strahan
- 1 Night Lemonthyme Wilderness Retreat – Moina, near Cradle Mountain
- Gordon River Cruise – Main Deck Window Seat Including Lunch
- West Coast Wilderness Railway – Heritage Carriage (River and Rainforest from Strahan or Rack and Gorge from Queenstown – subject to timetable)
- 4 Days All-Inclusive Compact Automatic Car Hire with Budget Rent a Car^
- National Parks Pass – Allowing Entry into Statewide Parks
Accommodation based on standard room types, room only. Budget Car rental includes unlimited kilometre allowance and full vehicle insurance with an excess of $633.50 which may be reduced by payment of additional fee. Ask for details.